Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Salvationist - Introduction

I enjoyed writing "Crest & Shield" and have decided to continue the story from another viewpoint with "The Salvationist" borrowing from "Emma".  I've kept the story centered around Crestwood so some of my favorite characters that I could not bear to part with yet will be showing up occassionally.

I've changed a few names. For instance, Philip Elton becomes Lt. Elton Phillips and Frank Churchill's name is given a more modern sound of "Grant" Churchill.

To  keep the story located around Crestwood and a continuation of the last one, I've adjusted some of the characters, but hopefully not by too much so they can still be recognizable.  Robert Martin is a cowboy instead of a farmer and Harriet is an exchange student, a child of missionaries.  Emma is a bit spoiled and sometimes snooty, but hopefully still likeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment